From retirement planning, to saving for education, to simply building a nest egg, individual investors may have a wide range of goals they hope to achieve. A concrete investment plan can help keep you on track – and increase your chances of achieving your goals.
Questions you should ask yourself when developing your investment plan include:
- What goals do I want to achieve with my investments?
- How much do I need to invest to achieve my goals?
- How much can I afford to invest?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What am I doing to protect myself from investment fraud?
- Have I checked my investment professional’s background on Investor.gov?
Below are some resources that can help you design your goals and create a plan that works for you: