Director Lori Schock talks with a women’s group about the importance of saving and investing.
Protecting investors is at the very heart of the SEC’s mission. The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy provides services and tools to help you invest wisely and avoid fraud. Director Lori Schock’s articles are intended to provide you with tips and information on investment topics that are important to you. New articles will be posted from time to time. Read them and share them with your friends.
- Vision Board: Invest for Your Future
- Which Financial Professional is Best for You?
- The Fuss About Fees
- Don’t Panic, Plan It!
- “Say NO GO to FOMO”
- Is It Time to Rebalance Your Investment Portfolio?
- Women Can Level the Playing Field in Investing
- Investing Is a Lot Like Football - Both Need a Strong Playbook to Be Successful
- It’s Tax Time: Getting a Tax Refund? Consider Investing It.
- What do Online Shoppers and Investors Who Use Robo-Advisers Have in Common?
Avoiding Fraud and Risk
- Trick or Treat? Don’t Get Tricked When It Comes To Investing For Your Future
- Unsolicited Investment Pitches: Don’t Answer! Hang Up! Delete!
- Private Property: Keep Out! Protect Your Online Investments by Taking Control of Your Personal Information
- Don’t Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over Again
- Thinking of Day Trading? Know the Risks.
- Thinking About Buying the Latest New Cryptocurrency or Token?
- Don’t Fall For “All or Nothing” Investment Schemes
- Interested in Crowdfunding? Be Safe When Looking at SAFEs
- A Call to APS Workers to Identify and Report Investment Fraud Against Seniors