Tools and Games
Investor.gov’s Investing Quizzes
- A monthly quiz that tests knowledge of common investing terms and strategies and current investing topics.
- Created by the SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
- Offers games and resources related to everyday financial topics, including spending, saving and borrowing money.
- Created by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Gen i Revolution
- An online personal finance game for middle school and high school students
- Created by the Council for Economic Education
Con ‘Em If You Can
- Learn to spot the tactics used by fraudsters
- Developed by the FINRA Investor Education Foundation and D2D Fund