Director Lori Schock, Chairman Jay Clayton and FINRA President Robert Cook talk to seniors about the importance of doing background checks on investment professionals.
Protecting investors is at the very heart of the SEC’s mission. The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy provides services and tools to help you invest wisely and avoid fraud. Director Lori Schock’s articles are intended to provide you with tips and information on investment topics that are important to you. New articles will be posted from time to time. Read them and share them with your friends.
- You Help Others, so Help Yourself by Learning about Your Retirement Options
- Don’t Fall For “All or Nothing” Investment Schemes
- Learn the ABCs of 529 Education Savings Plans
- Military Spouses: Ensuring Financial Readiness on the Homefront
- Women Can Level the Playing Field in Investing
- Thinking About Buying the Latest New Cryptocurrency or Token?
- What do Online Shoppers and Investors Who Use Robo-Advisers Have in Common?
- Basic Training Tips to Help Service Members Invest Wisely
- Investing Is a Lot Like Football - Both Need a Strong Playbook to Be Successful
- As a Veteran, You May be a Target for Investment Fraud: What You Need to Know
- Interested in Crowdfunding? Be Safe When Looking at SAFEs
- A Call to APS Workers to Identify and Report Investment Fraud Against Seniors
Before you invest, Investor.gov.