Every day, librarians provide a wealth of information to inquiring minds. We have created a resource page on Investor.gov designed to assist librarians in their efforts to provide helpful information on investing. The tools and resources provide investors with tips on how to invest wisely and avoid fraud. Feel free to print out and share all of our free publications.
Librarians, as you help others, remember to help yourself by considering your own retirement needs and checking out our article on tax-advantaged retirement plans.
Reference Tools for Patrons
- Fast Answers
- Check the Background of Your Financial Professional
- Top Tips for Selecting a Financial Professional
- Five Questions to Ask Before You Invest
- Investment Products
- Questions You Should Ask About Your Investments
- Researching Investments Using EDGAR and Other Tutorials
- Financial Planning Tools and Calculators
- Investor Alerts and Bulletins
- Contact the SEC with Questions or Comments
Free Publications You Can Order for Your Library