- Introduction to the Markets
- Investing Basics
- Researching & Managing Investments
- Life Events
Press Alt + shift + h then Enter to skip to secondary navigation. Mac users press Control + shift + h
There are a number of resources to help you teach your child about saving and investing and about how to handle money wisely. Here are a few you may find helpful:
- Saving and Investing for Students This free SEC publication for middle and high school students explains the basics of saving and investing and contains worksheets that children can use to set their financial goals and determine how long it will take them to achieve those goals.
- The American Institute of CPAs financial literacy website has articles on teaching children and teenagers about money. The topics include the importance of setting financial goals and understanding risks and rewards.
- The Investor’s Clearing House, part of the Alliance for Investor Education, has “Teaching Your Kids about Saving and Investing: The Web’s 10 Best Investor Education Resources for Raising Financially-Savvy Kids.”
- The Jump$tart Coalition for Financial Literacy’s “How to Raise a Money Smart Child” covers issues such as budgeting for needs and wants, and includes “Eight Ways to Help Finance College.